HCPSS MPIA Request #2018-458

Requested Information
Requesting student records.
Response Notes

Non-MPIA request/alternative process. Student records/transcript requests can be accessed through the School Counseling Office: http://www.hcpss.org/schools/counseling-services/ 

*Some request language is summarized to include the requester’s specific document requests and remove legally protected information (such as personally identifiable information of a student).

**Responses that contain legally protected information are not posted to this site – these responses are set directly to requesters. Howard County Public Schools reserves the right to remove erroneous or outdated documents from this site.