HCPSS MPIA Request #2019-045

Requested Information
I need a copy of my High School Diploma.
Date Received
Response Notes

Non-MPIA request/alternative process. Student records/diploma requests can be accessed through the School Counseling Office: http://www.hcpss.org/schools/counseling-services/ using the HCPSS Diploma Order Form

*Some request language is summarized to include the requester's specific document requests and legally protected information (such as personally identifiable information of a student) or personal, defamatory and malicious content removed at the discretion of the school system.

**Responses containing legally protected information available only to the person of interest are omitted from the above report.

***Howard County Public Schools reserves the right to remove erroneous or outdated documents from this site.