"The members represent every planning region in the County, and each has previously served HCPSS in advisory roles, as a member of an advisory committee, organized community organization or school system partner. Two individuals were tapped from one of the last three AACs to provide historical perspective."
Please provide the planning region for each member, previous advisory roles, and which members were from previous AACs.
Responsive to this request, in addition to the records supplied below, while no existing record lists all service, partnership or advisory role, staff indicates the following about the remaining members:
- Steven Hunt – AAC member in 2013
- Lisa Schlossnagle – AAC member in 2012
- Frank Eastham – former HCPSS administrator
- Paige Getty – affiliated with People Acting Together in Howard
- Suleman Malik – affiliated with Dar Al-Taqwa and Howard County Muslim Council
- Susan Otradovec – attended on behalf of Hector Garcia and FIRN
- Larry Walker – affiliated with African-American Community Roundtable
- Lanlan Xu – affiliated with Howard County Chinese School (ultimately unable to participate)