2. All criminal reportable offenses from January 1 2017 to the present that did not result in expulsions;
3. All determinations pursuant to COMAR 13A.08.01.11 from January 1,2017 to the present, of imminent threat of serious harm to other students or staff , that have resulted in expulsions and all that did not result in expulsions .
4. All documents since January 1, 2017 promulgating policies and procedures regarding expulsion.
Responsive to this request, please find at the link below the following record:
- HCPSS Policy and Implementation Procedures 9200 – Student Discipline: https://www.hcpss.org/policies/9000/9200-student-discipline/. This policy has been in effect since July 1, 2018. Prior to that time, since January 1, 2017, records regarding revisions can be found on the Board of Education website under the following meetings:
- June 8, 2017: http://go.boarddocs.com/mabe/hcpssmd/Board.nsf/goto?open&id=AMHKK64EF3E0
- September 19, 2017: http://go.boarddocs.com/mabe/hcpssmd/Board.nsf/goto?open&id=AQZRU66D6E2A
- April 10, 2018: http://go.boarddocs.com/mabe/hcpssmd/Board.nsf/goto?open&id=AXBQLQ69DABE
- May 3, 2018: http://go.boarddocs.com/mabe/hcpssmd/Board.nsf/goto?open&id=AXZJPG4ADA38
- June 7, 2018: http://go.boarddocs.com/mabe/hcpssmd/Board.nsf/goto?open&id=AYYP7G633B2E
Additional records of publically available data on expulsions and reportable offences can be found at the links provided via email January 21, 2020, including the most recent annual report of out-of-school suspensions and expulsions: https://go.boarddocs.com/mabe/hcpssmd/Board.nsf/files/BBBH73470C4B/$file/04%2025%202019%20Disproportionate%20Discipline%20Data%20BR.pdf, and a recent MPIA request regarding reportable offense data: https://mpia.hcpss.org/requests/2020-198. Additional clarification regarding data sought would be needed to continue response.