- Parent/Student Name
- Parent Email Address
- Student Grade Level
- School of Enrollment
Responsive to this request, in accordance with section MPIA GP § 4-313, the HCPSS, in response to an MPIA request, will deny inspection of an HCPSS FERPA-protected student education record about the home address, home telephone number, biography, family, physiology, religion, academic achievement, or physical or mental ability of a student. However, student phone numbers and home addresses may be released without parental consent, in response to a MPIA request to:
- An organization of parents, teachers, students, or former students, or any combination of those groups, of the school;
- A person engaged by a school or Board of Education to confirm a home address or home phone number;
- An organization or force of the military;
- A representative of a community college in the state; or
- The Maryland Higher Education Commission.
As this request does not fall within one of the enumerated agencies that can receive the requested information, we are denying release.