2. Please provide copies of all emails sent to email@example.com on or before July 6, 2020. Sender names and contact information can be redacted as needed.
3. On June 16, the Superintendent told the Board of Education that the Recovery Plan Stakeholder Group would conclude work on July 6. Please provide all documents generated by members of this group from the time that members were selected to the present.
4. On June 16, the Superintendent told the Board of Education that the Recovery Plan Stakeholder Group would conclude work on July 6. Please provide all communications to/from/between members of this group from the time that members were selected to the present.
5. Please provide a copy of all communications to/from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
6. How many students attending HCPSS schools during the 2020-21 school year will be 18 years old on or before November 3, 2020? Please break the number down by the expected school that students will be attending on November 3, 2020. If this request cannot be fulfilled via existing records, please provide a list of the birthdays of every HCPSS student, anonymized.
Responsive to this request, and per discussions to narrow to items under #3 and #6, please find the records below.
categories included, etc.
Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), which restricts access to student records, and MPIA GP § 4-313, which prevents disclosure of school district records pertaining to individual students, we have redacted information that could reveal individual student information from the responsive records.
Under MPIA GP § 4-330, we have redacted sociological information where it has the potential to pose a risk to individual safety or privacy.
Under MPIA GP § 4-338, which requires a custodian to deny inspection of information about the security of an IT system, we have redacted unique meeting identifiers such as login, ID and password information.