<Include Signed C-1-25 MSDE Budget Form and Budget Detail Form>
• SFY 2022 - SFY 2023 Comparative Staffing/Funding Data Form
• SFY 2023 Preschool Special Education & Related Services Budgeted Expenditures, (signed), if applicable
• SFY 2023 CCEIS Plan (signed), if applicable
• SFY 2023 Family Support Services, (signed)
• SFY 2023 LIR Plan (signed)
• SFY 2023 Consortia, (signed) if applicable
SFY 2023 Consolidated Local Implementation Grant (CLIG)
● CLIG Assurances
● Recipient Assurances (State Assurances)
● Federal Certifications Certificate signed by authorized representative
● Screenshot of valid SAM.gov registration, showing UEI
● General Education Provisions Act (GEPA), Section 427 Statement
● Designation of LLA, if applicable: the local governing authority of each jurisdiction shall appoint an agency to assume the responsibilities of the local lead agency (COMAR 13A.13.02.08A). The appointment may take the form of a letter, executive order, proclamation, or other methods of notification from the executive authority that designates the local lead agency.
● LLA Authorization: a copy of the documentation authorizing the LLA for the grant period is required ONLY if the LLA has changed from the previous SFY.
● Local Interagency Agreement that meets the provisions of this program; see the Local Interagency Agreement section of the Grant Information Guide for guidance.
● Assurance of Local Capacity
● LICC Review Statement
● LICC Membership Directory
● LITP policies and procedures
● Linking Funds to Program Improvement Chart
● A complete package of the budget documentation generated by the SFY 2023 CLIG Budget Submissions Workbook, including all required signatures; see the Required CLIG Budget Documents section in the Fiscal Requirements & Procedures section of the Grant Information Guide for guidance.