Responsive to this request, and per clarification to exclude mass emails from public information accounts as well as those to the full Board indicating they were a parent and commenting on the fall reopening discussion, please find below all remaining messages located to and from the Board members during the timeframe of the Board of Education meeting on July 9, 2020. Exemptions found within these records include:
- Under MPIA GP § 4-330, we have redacted sociological information where it contains personal phone numbers, addresses or has the potential to pose a risk to individual safety or privacy.
- Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), which restricts access to student records, and MPIA GP § 4-313, which prevents disclosure of school district records pertaining to individual students, we have redacted information that could reveal individual student information from the responsive records.
- Under MPIA GP § 4-329, which prevents disclosure of medical information about an individual, we have redacted identifying information of individuals where medical information is shared.
- Under MPIA GP § 4-338, which requires a custodian to deny inspection of information about the security of an IT system, we have redacted unique meeting identifiers such as login, ID and password information.
- Additional redactions are for unresponsive content outside the timeframe of this request as well as personal content unrelated to the transaction of HCPSS business such as personal photos from messaging platforms.