2. Any and all record of grand funds received by the District through the Safe Schools Fund Grant, including records of how grant funds were spent.
3. Any material used to conduct measures designed to increase school safety under the Safe School grant including but not limited any material used to train students and staff on proper use of de-escalation strategies and material used to train administrators and staff to identify properly respond to and report threats or behaviors of concern that may pose a threat to the safety of other students.
4.Any records of funds that were used to pay for salary, benefits, training, equipment or works space for individuals hired, contracted with or otherwise employed to provide adequate law enforcement coverage or other school security services
5.Any records of funds that were use to pay for salary, benefits, training equipment for individuals hired contracted with or employed to provide school security.
6.The total number of school resource officers, school police, school security personnel who are assigned to the following categories within the school district- K-5, 6-8 and 9-12.
7.The total number of school resource officers, police or school security employed, contracted or otherwise operating
in the district.
8. Identification of all law enforcement agencies that provide school u officers to the district and the identification of such individual officers assigned to work as school resource officers the last three schools and their respective school assignments.
9Any all records related to the school school resource officers assigned to the district in the past 3 school years.
a. All complaints lodged against any school resource officer with student information redacted.
b. disciplinary records including internal affairs records.
c. records of attendance at all training regarding response to student behavioral mental health disturbances.
10. the number of times school resource officers, security or other safety personnel have called to district facilities for mental health behavioral incidents the last three school years, disaggregated by school, race, grade and offense.
11. The number of times local law enforcement has been called to district facilities as described in request number 10.
12.The number of restraint and seclusion incidents involving the school resource officers, school police , security or other safety personnel during the last three school calendar years .
13. The number of excessive force complaints involving school resource officers, school police, school security or other school safety personnel during the last three school calendar years.
14. The number of incidents specific to each school involving a school resource officer, school police, school security or other school safety personnel, responding to behavioral incidents involving students who receive special educational services pursuant to an IEP and/or 504 plan over the last three school calendar years..
15. Without providing student identifying date the percentage of students in which the District found that the student's behavior was a manifestation of the disability in the student's IEP.
16. All policies and procedures that individuals are to follow in their roles as school resource officers, school police, school security or other safety personnel including but not limited to policies pertaining to training regarding the arrests and interrogation of students on school property; excessive force policies; training on restraint and seclusion practices, and training on interacting students with disabilities and their role in implementing a student's behavioral intervention plan.
17. All training required of teachers, school resource officers, school police, school security and other school safety personnel regarding implicit bias.