2. How many of these students were receiving FARM?
3. For the school year 2018-2019, how many students not normally assigned to River Hill High School enrolled in the Jumpstart Program at River Hill High School?
4. How many of these students were receiving FARM?
5. How many students normally assigned to River Hill High School are enrolled in Jumpstart in school year 2019-2020?
6. How many of those students receive FARM?
7. How many students assigned to other high schools are enrolled in Jumpstart at River Hill High School for school year 2019-2020?
8. How many of the Jumpstart students from other high schools attending in school year 2019-2020 are receiving FARM?
9. Of the students from other assigned high schools who did not reenroll in Jumpstart in school year 2019-2020, what reasons did they give for returning to their home schools?
10. If Jumpstart has been terminated or will be terminated, what were the reasons stated for the termination?
Note that I am not requesting data that would identify any individual student, only aggregated data. There should not be any concern regarding privacy issues.
I am part of a group of concerned parents in Clarksville who oppose Martirano's proposed busing plan because we believe it is detrimental to all 7400 children affected. We are working on alternative plans to propose and one of these would be voluntary transfers from one school to another. Because the failure of the Jumpstart program at River Hill High School is relevant, I am requesting the information above.